Making our very own bbq sauce a week ago, left us smiling for the remainder of the week. Using it, we made 5 unique recipes that we are proud of. A creamy pilaf, a pull apart goat shoulder, a batch of vibrant tacos and a skillet full of succulent wings. You can recreate all the goodness if you were to make it a point to frequent our blog or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
You might ask, what is so different about these chicken wings? To be honest, the difference lies in its simplicity. Most often the simplest of recipes are the ones that most people mess up. Anyway, we offer you a ‘screw-up proof’ bbq chicken wings recipe that will do you proud.
Kindly make our bbq sauce by following the recipe as is and allow it to age for a day or two before using it in any recipe. This bbq chicken wings recipe will yield 4 servings, with 382 kilocalories in each. To follow our bbq chicken wings recipe, you will need the ingredients listed below,
Ingredients, Measurements & Nutritional Values
|Chicken wings||600 grams|
|Homemade bbq sauce||150 grams|
Click on the nutritional chart below to zoom
- Our bbq sauce reduces the risk of peripheral vascular diseases (PVD), coronary artery disease (CAD), and stroke. It also promotes bone health.
- A mineral called selenium in chicken reduces the risk of developing arthritis.
Video Walk Through : BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Instructions : BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Prep The Wings
- Wash and dry the chicken wings thoroughly.
- Add a ladle full of our homemade bbq sauce and mix well. Click here or on any of the hyperlinks for the recipe.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. If you are short of time, marinate at least for 4 hours.
Make The Wings
- Add some butter to a skillet on medium heat.
- Bring in the chicken wings and salt to your taste. Sear the wings well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the wings to an oven preheated to its maximum temperature. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Each oven is different, so keep a close watch in order to prevent the wings from charring.
- 17 minutes later, remove the wings from the oven and rest them for 5 minutes.
Enjoy chicken wings as is.
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe, another healthy recipe, the hissing cooker way.